Table of Contents
- Collection of Personal Information
- Use of Personal Information
- Sharing of Personal Information
- Data Retention
- Your Privacy Rights
- Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
- California Residents
- Contact Us
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you use our Website or contact us for more information about our services. The types of personal information we collect may include, but are not limited to:
- Name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Orthodontic and dental health information
- Payment and billing information
We may also collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and device type.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our services and to respond to your inquiries
- To schedule appointments and provide orthodontic treatment
- To process payments and manage billing
- To send you marketing communications about our services that we think may be of interest to you
- To improve our Website and our services
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with the following categories of recipients:
- Our employees and contractors who need to access your information to provide orthodontic services and support
- Our service providers (e.g. payment processors or IT providers) who assist in providing our services
- Law enforcement authorities or government agencies if required by law or to protect our legal rights
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from our Website, and you do so at your own risk.
Your Privacy Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Our Website does not respond to Do-Not-Track signals from your browser.
California residents have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the information in Section 10 below.
Hawaiian Smiles Orthodontics
45-939 Kamehameha Hwy., Suite 103
Kaneohe, HI 96744-3221
Email: [email protected]